Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a ride!

I just took The Nun out for her first cruise after the 12K mile servicing. She did fine.


The odometer really only reads 11700+ but we just had some un-ride-able weather, making it a good time for The Nun to be laid up. And I wanted plenty of time after the 12K to make sure everything's cooking OK before the warranty is up in April. Two months should be enough time.

So far it looks like Moto Europa did a good job. The Nun runs the same as she did before the service.

It sure felt good being back in the saddle after almost two weeks. I was having some serious withdrawal symptoms but I got through it by reading motorcycle magazines and hanging out at the Triumph forum.

Tomorrow I get to ride some more. In January! I love St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment